Saturday, November 7, 2009

the exams are almost here.

All is well here. My first exam is on Monday. I'm nervous because I want to do well. There is so much buzzing around in my head, it's hard to sleep or keep on task. I feel as though everything is coming together. It's amazing to realize how much I've learned over the past few years, how the pieces fit together and really mesh. Best of all I've been using much of what I'm reading in my classes already. I've no regrets. I just want this hurdle to be past me. Then on to the Oral Exam.

The info keeps flowing at me. Here's the most amazing part. I'm actually interested in continuing to read all the subjects I've been studying intensively for the past 6 months. Well, maybe not Russian Empire, but parts of that subject too.

I'm looking for connections and seeing them everywhere, maybe too many places.

I cannot wait to be able to think past next week and all the exams. I have so much I want to learn :)
More Monday night after the first of three exams.

No comments: